The Bald Headed Bistro has just added several new menu items to it's Fall & Winter menu. So make sure to join us to try all of these new flavor sensations.
- Pull-Apart Bread made with sourdough boule pulled fresh from our wood-fired oven and topped with roasted garlic, brie, and raspberry jam.
- Can't get enough of carbs? Try our Smokey Tater Tot Mac & Cheese made with smoked cheddar dusted tater tots, the Bald Headed Bistro's exclusive mac and cheese recipe, whole grain mustard and chipotle Tabasco. This is a dish sure to make your mouth sing.
- Our Burrata salad is made with fresh Burrata cheese, baby beefsteak tomatoes, basil oil, and sourdough croutons.
- Get your baby back with our Baby 'Berg salad. It features Applewood Smoked Blue Cheese crumbles on it instead of gorgonzola
- Gnocchi pasta with butternut squash, cauliflower, baby kale, toasted walnuts and blush sauce.
- Short ribs served with Yukon mashed potatoes, baby carrots, wild mushrooms, bacon, applewood smoked bleu cheese and black garlic glace. *Gluten Free
- Grilled chicken seasonal salad made with Springer Mountain chicken, seasonal greens, hard-boiled eggs, pancetta, sourdough croutons, and balsamic vinaigrette